WE AT SUNFOS ARE COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE!
What we do before
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedure and disinfection of the yacht with intensive care of shared surfaces/items
- Time frame of three hours allowed before the next check-in starts ensuring adequate ventilation
- All personnel perform Covid-19 tests and measure their temperature daily
- Hand sanitizers containing no less than 70% alcohol are indoors located
- Food and Drink provisioning are carefully cleaned before their store and use
- Crockery and cutlery are kept in aseptic condition
- Plan implemented and crew trained to handle cases with suspected or confirmed infection
- Visit of the open-air archaeological site of Delos is scheduled in late afternoon to avoid overcrowd of visitors
What we do THROUGHOUT
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers and mandatory recorded in the on-board health monitoring book. Fever over 37.8 οC, cough, dyspnea or sore throat are more likely severe symptoms of the disease. In such cases embarkation is not allowed.
- Crew members indoors wear a mask, practice good hand hygiene and keep distance at least 1.5 meters
- Self-service meal and drinks is not operated and served by the crew only
- Berths and indoors cushions are covered with one-use topper replaced in every check-in
- Bathrooms are equipped with toilet auto-disinfection system, disposable tissues and a trash can with a pedal-operated lid
- Vehicles for guests’ transportation from/to the embarkation point accommodate a limit number of passengers ensuring more space and a safe distance. A continuous natural ventilation in all vehicles is increased
- Antiseptics are provided at the entrance to the vehicles and drivers always wear a mask throughout the transfer route
- Cleaning and disinfection of vehicles are increased after the end of each transfer route
- External visitors are not allowed on the yacht throughout the cruise
- Shoes are taken off and stored in a separate place before embarkation
What YOU do
- Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire mandatory to complete and submit to the crew - download the form here
- Always respect physical distancing at least 1.5 meters
- Touching your mouth, nose and eyes should be avoided
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose either with a tissue to throw after in the trash or into your elbow immediately washing your hands
- Disinfect or wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water on board and before entering the vehicles. Important to practice it also before consuming your meal
- Avoid shaking hands, embracing and exchanging items
- Close the toilet lid before you flush and wash your hands properly prior and afterward
- Bring your own face mask mandatory to wear throughout your shuttle transportation from/to the yacht and during the guided tour on the archaeological site of Delos *Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities
- Bring your own beach towel, snorkeling gear and a waterproof jacket for extra precaution
- Avoid indoor shared areas when large group might form
- Barefoot on board is mandatory
- Bring your own passport/ID card (original or copy)
* Optional: pre-purchase ticket is advisable for the entrance to the site of Delos for no queue delay. Available upon request before cruise date
- By practicing these simple but effective preventative guidelines you help us to protect you and our employees and make you enjoy your sailing experience safe and free minded.
- The health declaration form is important to fill out completely and accurately. Your information is intended to be held in accordance with applicable laws and used only for public health purposes. Thank you for helping us to protect your health.
- The current health and safe protocol complies with public health protocols and might change as it is constantly revised in accordance to the epidemiological situation.
- Sunfos Alessia Yachting complies with guidelines of the health and safe protocol in accordance with applicable laws and will accept no responsibility whatsoever in respect of potential third-party injury claims related to Covid-19 pandemic. Any dispute arising directly or indirectly shall be submitted to the competent courts of Athens, which shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.